Monday, July 28, 2008

First time!


Dear all,

This is my very first time blogging and I say it with a bit of embarrassment, because most of my contemporaries do it since a few years ago and some others are even addicted to it. I wonder what's the "wonder" of it... but certainly it must be amusing and relaxing.

So, here I am, embarking on a new adventure (though, not so adventurous as many of the tales I could relate during my trips). I'm not good at writing, especially when doing it in a foreign language.

I was born and raised in a marvelous North American country well known for its unique culture, spicy food, pretty girls, nice resorts and our Lady of Guadalupe. Probably no other country on earth is as rich in culture, tradition, natural resources and blessings as Mexico.

Fortunately or unfortunately, we have "the Mexican", a very particular object of study, which normally attempts to screw up the beauty and richness of such country! LOL But seriously speaking, nothing is perfect on Earth and something had to balance the marvels of God in that particular place.

Anyway... the important thing is that despite our weaknesses, my people can be noble and kind, full of the love I long for... probably that's why I decided to choose such a title for my blog: "striving for love".

And who doesn't? I mean, we all study, work, have families and relationships, but at the end of the day, what is a life without love? It's really intriguing such topic: L O V E . I wish I could have more time to deepen into its study, but rather than doing it academically, I prefer to choose the experimental part.

I'm sure loving is the first step to receive love, isn't it obvious? It may sound silly, but I think that's a first requirement... and great news: I'm willing to do so!

So, my dear brother or sister who is around: we are all loving beings, in deep need of love, or I should say "The Love", which little by little we'll be able to discover and meet through our lives... probably we won't understand it, but once we are brave enough to face it, we'll enjoy it, that's for sure!

Have fun and receive my blessings! I'll be posting soon...

Striving for Love,

AG

No comments: